Climate change and the effort to limit carbon dioxide emissions have led to an increase in the use of environmentally friendly means of transport, such as the bicycle.
The Municipality of Kozani in an effort to promote the use of bicycles and satisfy the existing needs, has installed bicycle parking bars at the following points in the city of Kozani (see the map):
• Municipal Library, central entrance
• Municipal Library, side entrance
• Public garden
• Environment Directorate Building
• Megalou Alexandrou Street, Municipal Parking
• Tsontza Street (behind the National Bank)
• Demokratias Street, P.E. building Kozani (former Prefecture)
• Dimokratias Street, (Liberty Square)
The installation is part of the program of permanent actions implemented by the Municipality of Kozani, in the context of the European Mobility Week 2022.